In Colour

In Colour
2022 - 2024

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Double layering with Everything Eleanor & No Black Outline Technique

Just Playing around with a card after being inspired by a catalogue. (Yes it was a mothers day catalogue from the chemist, it just takes me a while to post things.)

Stamps sets: Everything Eleanor & Endless Birthday Wishes
Card stock: Thick White & Brushed Silver
Ink: Versa Mark, Sahara Sand, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Garden Green & Old Olive
Extras: Silver Embossing Powder & Gold Wink of Stella



I used temporary adhesive to hold the smaller piece of white card stock in place, then stamped and embossed the words - somewhere in the middle. Next I stamped the flowers in Sahara Sand and masked some to stamp more over lapping flowers and added stems. 

Using an Aqua Painter I water coloured the flowers with the ink colours in the picture.

This is how it look after just watercolouring, which I didn't mind... but I always get carried away and add more. 

I used the fine tip end of the markers to outline the flowers.

...added a bit of Perfect Plum.

Gold Wink of Stella to deepen the stamens.

Take it apart and add some real adhesive.





So there's the card next to the inspiration.

See... "Mothers Day Special" in a chemist catalogue.
Well, inspiration comes from everywhere. 





No comments:

Post a Comment