In Colour

In Colour
2022 - 2024

Saturday 18 April 2015

Shaker card with gift card pocket inside



 Stamp set: Adventure Awaits
Card stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Irresistibly Yours dsp & Vellum.
Ink: Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay & Memento Black.
Tools: Apothecary Accents Framelits & Stars Decorative Mask.
Extras: Sequins & Washi Tape




I used the piece that was cut out from the front (Apothecary Framelit) to make the pocket.
I just traced the gift card onto the inside of the pocket so I would know where to put adhesive, ( & so the gift card wouldn't get stuck to it).   

I also added some Pool Party twine to the gift card, just for something extra to grab hold of to make it easier to take the gift card out ( I think I had stuck the pocket down just a little bit too tight).


No comments:

Post a Comment