In Colour

In Colour
2022 - 2024

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Peek a boo cards

Here's a few more Peek a boo cards I've made in attempt get it right. I don't know why but it seems every time I make one, there's something not quite right, it may only be a silly little thing, but I'll be happy when I make one that just works properly without me having to make adjustments...

Stamp sets: Swallowtail & Papillon Potpourri.
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist & Whisper White.
Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight, Night Of Navy, Smoky Slate, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie & Ivory.
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Framelits: Circles & Deco Labels

Stamps: Endless Wishes
Card Stock: Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White & All is Calm dsp.
Punches: 2 3/8"  Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle, 1" Circle 1 3/8" Circle & #4 Circle Framelit.
Extras: Silver Embossing Powder, Dazzling Diamonds & Frosted Sequins

Stamps: Amazing Birthday
Card stock: Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake, Whisper White & Sale-a-bration dsp.
Ink pad & markers: Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo & Pumpkin Pie.
Punches: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle & 1 1/4" Circle.
Here are the Video Links that I added to the last post for the Peek-a-Boo Cards:
Dawns Stamping Studio
How'd she do that, with Dawn
Stamp & Scrap with Frenchie

For the measurements I found best click here & scroll to the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment