In Colour

In Colour
2022 - 2024

Monday 6 October 2014

Partridge & Pears... + Peek-a-boo

 Love this stamp set.... I just wish I could have more time to play with it. Though I must admit it doesn't take as long to colour in as the peacock or the christmas bauble.
Stamps: Partridge & Pears
Card Stock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Night of Navy.
Blendabilities: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Coastal Cabana & Night of Navy.
Extras: Linen Thread, Espresso ribbon & Crystal Effects. +Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.

Here you can see all the shiny fruit from the crystal effects, & the extra pear popped up on a dimensional.

Stamps: Partridge & Pears
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry & Whisper White.
Blendabilities: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie & Smoky Slate.
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
Linen Thread

Stamps: Partridge & Pears
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry & Whisper White.
Blendabilities: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight,  Pumpkin Pie & Cherry Cobbler.

Circle Framelits

Ta-da! This was my first attempt at the peek-a-boo card, (or Gate fold shutter).
Though I thought I could adjust the measurement to save on card stock....well that didn't quite work as easily as I thought it would.

As you can see here the dsp doesn't completely uncover the circle, so I think I keep practicing.
I have made a few more... I'll get them up here soon. But I haven't perfected it yet.

Here are a few of videos tutorials that may be helpful if you want to have a go at making one.
Dawns Stampin' Studio - Peek-a-boo card Video
Do Stampin' with Dawn- Peek-a-boo card Video
Stamp & Scrap with Frenchie -Shutter open-close card
I'll try to draw up some measurements soon.

Click here to see the measurements I found worked best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment