In Colour

In Colour
2022 - 2024

Friday 26 September 2014

Father's Day Gifts

I'm a little bit slow to get these pictures up here, since father's Day was at the beginning of the month and now it's nearly the end of the month. Well I guess it has been busy lately...
Note pads & boxes of bullets (chocolate-licorice bullets that is).

I tried to make a few extra for the school Father's Day stall, but I forgot to take photos of them all.
Stamps: Amazing Birthday & Simply Stars.
Colours: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Whisper White & Summer Starfruit.


Stamps: Amazing Birthday, Simply Stars, Gorgeous Grunge & Back to Basics Alphabet.
Colours: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Whisper White & Summer Starfruit.
Punches: Sm Tag & Lg Tag.

Instead of giving our Dad's an actual card, we just wrote them a birthday message in the note pad.
They also got a box of yummy Chocolate - Licorice Bullets too...
This was an old instruction page I had drawn up for a workshop quite a while ago, so I apologize for the roughness & lack of details. If I demonstrate the project first, I give this type of instruction page to help everybody remember the measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment