In Colour

In Colour
2022 - 2024

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Gift Card Holder

This is a great gift card holder that slides the gift card up as you open it.
Using the Envelope Punch Board you can create open/close mechanism.
All project using products from SALE-A-BRATION 2014
All the basic elements: Open, Closed & embellishment's.

Stamps: See Ya Later. DSP: Sweet Sorbet  (Sale-a-Bration 2014.)

Stamps: See Ya Later. DSP: Sweet Sorbet  (Sale-a-Bration 2014.)


These were the make project for a workshop, one I had ready made (which was also my practice) and the other was the one I demonstrated on the day.

As you open the front flap up, the insert holding the gift card slides up.
the Pool Party string is from the Sweet Sorbet pack (Sale-a-bration) holds the the bottom end closed.

I used Stampin' write Markers to colour the stamp: Certainly Celery,
Crumb Cake, Pool Party & Soft Slate. Cut with Apothecary Accents Framelits.
Stamps: Banner Blast, with Pool Party ink & punched with the Banner Punch.


Stampin' Write Markers: Soft Slate, So Saffron & Crumb Cake.
HAPPY is stamped in Pool Party & cut with the Bitty Banner Framelits.
Stamps: Your Lovely. DSP: Sweet Sorbet. (Sale-A-Bration)
Colours: Crisp Cantaoupe, Sahara Sand & Whisper White.

Open with live Happy stamped inside. (You can tell I've been a little bit rough  with this one, it was the first one I made).

I haven't had a chance to adjust my instruction page yet, so I'll add a link to Dawn's Stamping Thoughts, which is where I got the instruction in the first place. Dawn has a fabulous video which is easy to follow.

http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2014/02/envelope-punch-board-gift-card-holder-video-.html

No comments:

Post a Comment