In Colour

In Colour
2022 - 2024

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Melbourne Regionals 2012

I thought I should share my regional samples with everyone. Things at regionals were a little bit different this year, less swapping but lots & lots of sample to see, take photo's of & watch how some of them were made. Over all I think it was terrific, but I didn't have time time do everything, because there was so much to see & do. 
So Here are my swaps.


Sunshine: Stamp sets; Trendy Trees & Happiest Birthday Wishes. Extras; Stripes embossing folder & Sponges.
Reflections: Stamp sets; Lovely as a tree, Woodgrain & Creative Elements. Extras; Brayer , White gel pen & acetate.

http://stampingwithbelinda.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/warragul-party-time-sponging-scenes.html

2 comments:

  1. I'm really interested in your reflection technique...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Freda, I'll add a link to a more recent post which has a video using the reflection technique in it, (it's the third video on the post). It's using different images, but it's the same basic technique.

    ReplyDelete