In Colour

In Colour
2022 - 2024

Thursday 1 September 2011

Inspired Again

I found myself flicking through the magazine from the Sunday paper, and seen some products on a page that I thought looked like they would make great cards. So, of course I had to make some.
These are the first two designs I came up with.

I Loved the colours and the design. Then had to figure out how to recreate it.

This one I Stamped with Real Red ink, then coloured in with a Versa Marker, & dabbed White chalk-pastel over the top. I wasn't satisfied with the amount of white, so I added more with a white gel pen.

This one I stamped with Rose Red ink, then coloured-in using an Aqua Painter & White Craft ink.
(I think this one turned out better.)

I merged the two designs together to make a swap.
Bashful Blue, Whisper White & Rose Red.
Nature Walk & Elements of Style.

I've only made one from this piece of inspiration so far (I plan to make more soon).

It's not a colour I would normally use for bees, but it works.

Flowers & Bees.

1 comment:

  1. I love these, Belinda! Thanks for sharing how your inspiration came about :)

    ReplyDelete